27.10.08

I SHOULD GOOGLE MYSELF MORE OFTEN:

Yesterday I googled myself, in lack of anything better to do. Usually the result is less then interesting, but this time google surprised me! I found a really nice review of the work I exhibited at New Designers on Julie Pople Designs´website:

"What makes this show so wonderful is that it is raw. By the time trends hit the high street they are often watered down versions of the original idea. Of course, they are also practical, commercial, and hopefully profitable. All of these designers have talent, the ones who make it will also have the ability to refine their ideas so that they are commercial without losing the spark that makes them stand out. But for this show it is the crude, powerful, unrefined work that triumphs over the conventional. To that end, Elisabeth Petch who took the trend for urban art and made it even more urban stood out. Her large canvasses of grimy, industrial signage were wonderful."

Thank you so much for the kind comment about my work, it really made my day:)

3 comments:

Sigrunn said...

Jøss. Det må no værra en drøm å finna nåkkå slekt når du googla dæ sjøl. Kjempebra!!!

Aud Jorunn said...

Artig..du er så flink atte.

Anonymous said...

ah! kämpe fint! you are famous!